Not in any particular order:
- Submit a winning entry to the New Yorker cartoon caption contest.
- See the red squirrels in England.
- See a monkey in the wild.
- Ride an elephant in its native country.
- Finish all the books on my bookshelf.
- Reduce my email inbox to 0.
- Order the margherita pizza with double mozzarella at Pizzeria da Michele in Naples, Italy. (See Eat, Pray, Love page 79.)
- Eat at La Refuge de Fondue in Paris with my family.
- Visit Ireland and Scotland with my family and my mother.
- Play a bagpipe.
- See Glass Beach at Fort Bragg.
- Scoop seashells at Sanibel Island.
Here are some things to do long before I die:
- Update scrapbooks
- Make a book on Blurb
- Figure out where to hang all the odd-sized pictures and posters I have lying around
- Lose weight.