Happy Links for Sad People
When you’re sad and need a pick-me-up, hopefully these links will help pull you out of your depression and make you happy.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have something else to add!
News & Stories:
- Gimundo.com: Good news and positive stories – served daily!
- Today’s Hero Blog: A different everyday hero each day. There is good in the world!
- Good News Daily
- MSNBC: Wonderful World
- Good News Network
- Daryn Kagan
- Positive Quote of the Day
- Postcards from Yo Momma: This site makes me laugh SO HARD!! It includes emails from mothers to their children. HILARIOUS!!
- Pearls Before Swine Cartoons
- Six Chix Cartoons
- The Onion
- Corgis on a Treadmill
- Why Buy Expensive Toys? If this video of a baby laughing doesn’t make you at least a little happier, I’ll be surprised.
- I’m Really Sad (animal pics to cheer you up)
- The Cute Project (dedicated to collecting and featuring the world’s cutest photos, art, games and videos)
- Things That Make You Go Aaah
- Evil Eye Baby
- Baby Laughing
- Cute Overload
- Show Us Your Dirty Wow Wow
- Dog who says, “I love you.” (YouTube, David Letterman)